Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Yoosee camera password error?

account123

Reaction score
Many people reported password error problems, here I would like to add some information what I already know.

Firstly use the camera: When app asks you to input password, the default password is 123 (some cameras use 123456).

After camera has been added to your account/app: The password is a random one, but you could not know it. You could not modify this password.

Add the Online camera: If your camera is online, but wish to add it to your another account/user, using device ID and password will not work. You should use "Sharing" function, using a shared link to add it.
LINK: How to use sharing function?

I can not setup the camera via app and no beep sound: It's great likely the camera is working under "Standalone/AP mode", you can go to your smartphone's WLAN setting, check if there is a new Wi-Fi SSID which contains prefix GW_IPC (e.g. GW_IPC_5353680).
LINK: How yoosee standalone mode works?

with sharing function, always "QR code incorrect"..please any solution for PSW error???
Thanks

PS. cam firmware: 21.00.00.26(4753).bin

Last edited:
Always, the same problem: password error, and the camera haven't reset button!!! And even, if it would have, already I shared the cam!! So, the problem goes and goes.

can someone tell me if there is a procedure to connect the cam in case it doesn't hook the wifi anymore?
qualcuno sa dirmi se ce un modo per connettere la cam nel caso in cui non agganciasse piu il wi-fi?
Thanks

Can you tell me what the camera code is? Is there any basic code because it does not write to me on the camera and the Yoosee application searches for my camera's code. Do you have an email to send you a camera image? On the background of the camera it only writes 2MP 2.8mm wi-fi.

hi! im having hard time to open the cam for viewing. i can log in to my apps. but when im trying to enter unit password witch 123 and enter new password . it shows always wrong password. pls. reply for me how to fix it thank you in advance

Try to download the app called Qube Wifi. Add the camera via AP connection, from there, you'll have an option to set a new admin password.

Toujours le même message : reseau occupé ???? CMS fonctionne YOOSEE non !!!!.
Always the same message: busy network ???? CMS works YOOSEE no !!!!
Also works on Ipad, does not work on Android

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181121-185244[112].png
    Screenshot_20181121-185244[112].png
    560.6 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Back