Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Record Alarm

Michael Moore

Reaction score
Hi Noob here.

I have set up my camera, and all was working fine. I set to record alarm for 1 minute. This works fine for up about 20 recordings, then i get error message , 'unable to record, card may be damage, format card'. I have tried a different card, and get the same error. However the camera will still take and store the alarm picture.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Hi Noob here.

I have set up my camera, and all was working fine. I set to record alarm for 1 minute. This works fine for up about 20 recordings, then i get error message , 'unable to record, card may be damage, format card'. I have tried a different card, and get the same error. However the camera will still take and store the alarm picture.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks
The same problem happens for month with my Yoosee camera. As soon as a certain limit on the memory card was reached I am forced to format the card.

This surveillance camera is far away in my holiday house and I cannot just run for a ladder when this error message happens again because I am abroad most of the time. Cameras of another brand don't have this SW nuisance.

Fortunately I have only one (and last) camera from Yoosee. The picture is good, the options too, but it is not reliable. I will have to replace it. Because connection is not working sometimes too.

Back