Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

how to view yoosee ip camera in different location...

KagawKoBai

Reaction score
good day to all..

I just want to ask..
how to view my yoosee ip camera in different location...

like my camera is in my shop and I'm at home? how to do that...

thanks for those who will reply...

use yoosee app, the camera in the shop needs to be connected to a router with an active internet connection. Then you can open your yoosee app at home and see remotely.

use yoosee app, the camera in the shop needs to be connected to a router with an active internet connection. Then you can open your yoosee app at home and see remotely.
thanks for the reply....
BTW my shop and my home is in different area...
i use V380 ip cam...
thanks for the reply...

thanks for the reply....
BTW my shop and my home is in different area...
i use V380 ip cam...
thanks for the reply...

Its ok even if they are in different area. As long as both places have a working internet connection, it should be fine.

You're welcome :)

in pc you can use CMS client and add it manually using device ID and password or add using the sharing link.

in pc you can use CMS client and add it manually using device ID and password or add using the sharing link.
Password is not an option if you are using the new Yoosee App.; they chose not to allow users to set or change password within Yoosee. So not likely to work with CMS.

Password is not an option if you are using the new Yoosee App.; they chose not to allow users to set or change password within Yoosee. So not likely to work with CMS.

That's true, new yoosee app doesn't allow that, but still can view in CMS client via the shared link from yoosee app.

Does that mean that *anyone* knowing the device ID can now access it worldwide and do whatever they wish? So much for the security.

Or am I misinterpreting the "password is not an option"?

Does that mean that *anyone* knowing the device ID can now access it worldwide and do whatever they wish? So much for the security.

Or am I misinterpreting the "password is not an option"?

I connect it to the CMS, then i stream it to the VLC.

My problem is when my phone is not connected to the wifi (same to the wifi thst connected my ip cam)

I can view the streaming

Back