Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

cms new version

richard

Reaction score
cms version 1.00.00.45 release2.0 is full bugs when do you expect to release version .46

within the program files directory of CMS client in c:/program files(x86) there would be update.exe file, execute that

My unfindable camera with updated newest firmware and since then problem, came in thanks to this update! Great :)

CMS client update to 1.00.00.45_0, alway popup "Network initialization failed, Enter LAN mode?"
I had used update.exe to update version 1.0.0.1_0. But i open CMS client around 10 times alway "Network initialization failed, Enter LAN mode?". But one time success to WLAN mode. How i can fix this problem?

Unfortunately the updated CMS client loses my camera with the newest firmware as before. Only now and then it is visible for a short time in the CMS. The Yoosee app connects, the IP Cam Viewer app only once in a while for a very short time.

The CMS error popup enter LAN mode is the only thing I get all the time, I never saw the WAN possibility. But that could be because of firewall settings in my Win 10 OS, I did not try to change that. I can get connected with another cam which has older firmware.

use update.exe to update to .46

Thanks; Followed your process for the update and didn't get .46 but got 1.0.0.1_0

not sure if .46 got revised or changes made for a new release.
Only problem I see; doesn't support Escam Q8.
For some reason it crashes when trying to access this camera, perhaps any warped 180/360 camera.

Unfortunately the updated CMS client loses my camera with the newest firmware as before. Only now and then it is visible for a short time in the CMS. The Yoosee app connects, the IP Cam Viewer app only once in a while for a very short time.

The CMS error popup enter LAN mode is the only thing I get all the time, I never saw the WAN possibility. But that could be because of firewall settings in my Win 10 OS, I did not try to change that. I can get connected with another cam which has older firmware.

This could be a hardware issue too since the camera is coming now and then. Did you try changing the port in your switch or tried connecting to the router via LAN directly ? Did you try replacing the LAN cable ?

CMS client update to 1.00.00.45_0, alway popup "Network initialization failed, Enter LAN mode?"
I had used update.exe to update version 1.0.0.1_0. But i open CMS client around 10 times alway "Network initialization failed, Enter LAN mode?". But one time success to WLAN mode. How i can fix this problem?

It shouldn't be an issue if your router has an working internet. Try checking your firewall settings in your computer.

Thanks; Followed your process for the update and didn't get .46 but got 1.0.0.1_0

not sure if .46 got revised or changes made for a new release.
Only problem I see; doesn't support Escam Q8.
For some reason it crashes when trying to access this camera, perhaps any warped 180/360 camera.

Did the older version support ? Or maybe you can try removing the camera from the application and reset the camera and add again from beginning, if that helps ?

This could be a hardware issue too since the camera is coming now and then. Did you try changing the port in your switch or tried connecting to the router via LAN directly ? Did you try replacing the LAN cable ?
Hardwareproblem/ cable could be of course. Even a camera hardware, connection pin or software/ firmware issue...
Bought two the same cams at once, so they both are new. Connection by the very same Ethernet cable gives repeated same problem for just only one of them... Changed to connection directly to router and directly to switch and changed for other ethernet cables also.

The cam that does not work like it should has updated its firmware after asking OK to update in Yoosee app. The one with the old firmware (14.0.0.55) gives no problems and believe it or not does not ask for update although its also has the older version... I push the button in Yoosee app to update firmware and it does nothing! And even if it would ask I will not update that one untill I found out what the problem was, because this one I can see in the CMS and also in IP Cam Viewer app.

I also tried to push the reset button with a fat32 formatted SD card loaded with npcupg_gm14.00.00.77(4753).bin firmware on it and then connect with the currency adapter holding the reset button. Nothing happens, the camera starts as normal, without doing something with the SDcard... So no firmware downgrade made as I look in Yoosee. I thought that was the method for firmware up/ downgrade...

So I leave it for what it is. One day will come with again a new update and I'll try that on the cam with the newest firmware (14.0.0.82) which does not function as it should at the moment.
Unfortunately old firmware is not in stock on the internet as I found out by researching.

But for now I will play with my Iqeye's and Axis camera's, because the cheap ones are frustrating a bit and costs to much time to find out what the problem is without coming any further :)

Back