Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tuya Automation, switch off heating in the event of flooding

holger.wuest

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have the MHCOZY switch relay (https://amzn.eu/d/hiVOWFF) had the heating installer install it and now wanted to integrate it into the Tuya Smart life app so that when the Tuya water sensor triggers an alarm, the heating is automatically switched off. Unfortunately, this doesn't work. It can be switched manually, but it doesn't switch when the alarm is triggered.

I uploaded a few screenshots, maybe someone has an idea what the problem could be. I'm grateful for any tips.

Best regards
Holger

Attachments

• PSX_20241002_182709.jpg
    PSX_20241002_182709.jpg
    383.1 KB · Views: 1
  • PSX_20241002_182834.jpg
    PSX_20241002_182834.jpg
    332.5 KB · Views: 1
Your automation shows the switch being turned ON when water is detected. Don't you what it turned OFF?

No, if water ist detected, it should switch to ON, what means, that it is active and switches the heating off. I know that sounds not logical, but it is right. When I switch it manually to ON, the heating is switched off. The problem is, that the automation scene doesn't work, if the water flood sensor detects water, it outputs a message, but doesn't switch the relay.

Back