Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WiFi pairing Tuya access control keypad

BruceA

Reaction score
I'm trying to pair my Tuya access control keypad with the app. From what I can see on Google, *123456#73# is the code. However, as the * key is also the door bell key, the door bell rings when I begin entering the code. That doesn't seem right. If I continue and enter the rest of tte code, it says incomrehensible things in Chinese. There's no indication that it's pairing and the app doesn't find it. Also tried * 123456 # 041 #. It seems to need a # before everything based on other instructions. However, it's still not pairing.

Also, is there any way to change the audio from Chinese to English? I feel I might stand a fighting chance in English.

Any advice appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited:
Sorted the pairing. For this model, the code is *123456 # 68 #. One thing the instructions don't mention is that you need to add a preceding #, i.e. enter #*123456 # 68 #, or the doorbell just rings when you hit * and the code won't be accepted

I have no idea why they don't standardise the code across models. It wouldn't be rocket science.

Back