Cannot create account

Discussion in 'Setup and Configuration' started by Ronhin, May 6, 2024.

1. Ronhin

Ronhin New Member

When I try to create my account on the Yoosee application, I wait 10 minutes for the code and when I finally receive it and enter it in the app, it gives me an error: 10028. Do you have a idea how to create my account?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Member

Error code 10028 in the Yoosee application typically indicates a verification issue related to the code you received for creating your account. Here are some steps you can try to resolve this problem and successfully create your account:
    1. Check Code Accuracy: Ensure that you have entered the verification code correctly in the Yoosee application. Double-check the code for any typos or errors before submitting it.

2. Resend Verification Code: If the first code did not work, try requesting a new verification code to be sent to your registered phone number or email address. This can usually be done within the Yoosee application.

3. Check Network Connection: Make sure you have a stable internet connection while entering the verification code. A poor network connection can sometimes lead to errors during the verification process.

3. Ronhin

Ronhin New Member

I already checked all that.

1. I first simply retyped the codes then I copied and pasted them, having previously checked that there was no space taken up by the copy and paste.

2. I have returned codes several times on several different days.

3. a friend created his account while standing next to me and with my connection without it blocking.

Do you have any other ideas?