Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cannot create account

Ronhin

Reaction score
When I try to create my account on the Yoosee application, I wait 10 minutes for the code and when I finally receive it and enter it in the app, it gives me an error: 10028. Do you have a idea how to create my account?

Error code 10028 in the Yoosee application typically indicates a verification issue related to the code you received for creating your account. Here are some steps you can try to resolve this problem and successfully create your account:
  1. Check Code Accuracy: Ensure that you have entered the verification code correctly in the Yoosee application. Double-check the code for any typos or errors before submitting it.

2. Resend Verification Code: If the first code did not work, try requesting a new verification code to be sent to your registered phone number or email address. This can usually be done within the Yoosee application.

3. Check Network Connection: Make sure you have a stable internet connection while entering the verification code. A poor network connection can sometimes lead to errors during the verification process.

Error code 10028 in the Yoosee application typically indicates a verification issue related to the code you received for creating your account. Here are some steps you can try to resolve this problem and successfully create your account:
  1. Check Code Accuracy: Ensure that you have entered the verification code correctly in the Yoosee application. Double-check the code for any typos or errors before submitting it.

2. Resend Verification Code: If the first code did not work, try requesting a new verification code to be sent to your registered phone number or email address. This can usually be done within the Yoosee application.

3. Check Network Connection: Make sure you have a stable internet connection while entering the verification code. A poor network connection can sometimes lead to errors during the verification process.

I already checked all that.

1. I first simply retyped the codes then I copied and pasted them, having previously checked that there was no space taken up by the copy and paste.

2. I have returned codes several times on several different days.

3. a friend created his account while standing next to me and with my connection without it blocking.

Do you have any other ideas?

Buongiorno ho anche io lo stesso tipo di problema, in verità è tutto accaduto in contemporanea allo spostamento di telecamera per necessità a casa di mia suocera e poi ad un cambiamento di linea telefonica. ho disinstallato la vecchia app Yosee e scaricata e reinstallata dal PLAY STORE, mi registro considerandomi un nuovo utente è mi dà sempre errore 10028, provo con il vecchio account sempre 10028. Si è creato questo "cul se sac" ch e non mi fà capire cosa fare.
Chi mi riesce ad aiutare? possibilmente con termini si dice dalle mie parti "pane e puparuolo" per evitare di crearmi altra confusione. Grazie anticipatamente

Back