Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

cannot access the camera feeds via LAN

hakt0r

Reaction score
I know the ip address of my camera, I can use the iOS yoosee app and view the camera feed but I cannot connect to it over LAN. I've tried everything...
1. using Quicktime rtsp://ip_add:554/onvif1 (2)
2. using VMS and connecting it over port 5000 admin/123

various combinations of username password right from device id to yoosee user id. So how do I make this work?

i can see the live feed but cant connect to CMS or yoosee, they say network timeout

rtsp://Username:User_Pass@ip_add:554/onvif1
rtsp://Username:User_Pass@ip_add:554/onvif2
NOTE: the password is url encoded (https://www.urlencoder.org/) my password contained "$" sign in it.
I was looking if it was possible to see the connected camera on my network by typing the IP address in my browser, but it does not show up. I get "192.168.12.43 has refused connection" if I type in the IP address 192.168.12.43 of the camera in the URL bar of my browser.
The camera shows up in my Yoosee app on my mobile phone.
I left the password default (123) after resetting the camera.

Can you please be more specific, for a no-know, how to connect to my camera in my Windows 10 on my browser? I think yo could make some more people very happy explaining a little bit more as the quotet text does not say very much to me.

Hope you can help me out too, as you state you managed to do this.
Thank you very much in advance!

I was looking if it was possible to see the connected camera on my network by typing the IP address in my browser, but it does not show up. I get "192.168.12.43 has refused connection" if I type in the IP address 192.168.12.43 of the camera in the URL bar of my browser.
The camera shows up in my Yoosee app on my mobile phone.
I left the password default (123) after resetting the camera.

Can you please be more specific, for a no-know, how to connect to my camera in my Windows 10 on my browser? I think yo could make some more people very happy explaining a little bit more as the quotet text does not say very much to me.

Hope you can help me out too, as you state you managed to do this.
Thank you very much in advance!

open vlc player and select open network stream and type this url: rtsp://<camera ip>:554/onvif1

replace camera ip with the ip of ur camera

and you can see the live stream

open vlc player and select open network stream and type this url: rtsp://<camera ip>:554/onvif1

replace camera ip with the ip of ur camera

and you can see the live stream
Great, thank you very much. I tryed it and it works, even without putting in the user and password...
Do you now also know how to see the cam in the browser or is that not possible?

No, the camera does not have a web interface for now. Hopefully they will put in the later version soon enough, i am waiting for it desperately too. Cuz the yoosee app and CMS client are pain to use and dont even work without internet, even with internet on have some or other network issue. I really wish the developers add some way for us to download video files from the camera remotely in a reliable way. Currently LIVE stream is possible with rtsp, but other apps don't let us control the camera settings. So waiting for something.....hopefully soon enough...

@ themolecule07 OK, clear. Thanks for your info.
Unfortunately the tools I found to manage the cams is in Chinese language, so for me also not understandable :(

@ themolecule07 OK, clear. Thanks for your info.
Unfortunately the tools I found to manage the cams is in Chinese language, so for me also not understandable :(

took the pain to convert chinese to english :D, tried the best...hope this helps

Attachments

• eng1.png
    eng1.png
    76.2 KB · Views: 89
  • eng2.png
    eng2.png
    46.9 KB · Views: 80
  • eng3.png
    eng3.png
    67 KB · Views: 75
  • eng4.png
    eng4.png