Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Where to get the firmware?

umba

Reaction score
Dear Admin and members,

I have about 10 Techege Yoosee camera i bought from Aliexpress, most of them work.

But one camera had initial problems with WIFI (disconnecting every day). After a month of problems with disconnest, the camera just died and Yoosee could not detect it any more.

I asked the seller for fix.

He sent to me the tool IPCTestTool and also a firmware file "npcupg13.01.00.07(5916)(release).bin"

I followed his instructions. But I still have problem with camera.

0. Yoosee software can't see the camera
1. However, I could connect to LAN cable and IPCTestTool could detect camera
2. I then pressed the button marked on the picture Скриншот 2018-01-06 16.52.42.png
3. I did not see see any "process" of flashing, but only the red Chinese text popped up in the text field.
4. I could then connect camera to Yoosee software, but when I looked up the version, it is not 13.01.00.07 but 13.01.00.06 Screenshot_20171212-195359.png
5. And then when I tried to switch the camera to AP point mode, the camera is dead again. And not even Reset switch is working.

So I believe the tool did not actually reflash the camera, only reset it somehow.

My questions:

- How can I actually REFLASH NEW FIRMWARE of the camera, not only RESET it?
- Where can I get the very latest firmware for my camera? Maybe in new version the problem is solved.

Thanks in advance

Yes, the red circled text means reset camera to default, it didn’t flash the firmware.
It seems your camera uses the Hisilicon SoC, the old firmware can be found here -
https://support.yooseecamera.com/threads/3/

You can use the IPC debug tool to force flash the firmware.
Debug_en.jpg

You can use the IPC debug tool to force flash the firmware.

Thank for a quick answer. What exactly button I need to press to actually "force flash" the firmware?
I don't see such button in the picture above. Is it "FORCE UPGRADE" ?

I was upgrading the firmware of my Yoosee cam and in the middle of the process the energy of my building get down... and now I can't connect even see the cam inside the app...
What I can do? Can anybody help me?

Format your TF card to FAT32, then put the correct firmware to the root folder of the TF card and insert it to the camera. Press the reset button don't release, and connect the power adapter, after 5 seconds, the camera's LED starts to flick, release the reset button, now the camera is updating its firmware. The process takes 5 minutes, when it completes, it will reboot.

where to get the old firmware for yoosee camera. Firmware version 21.1.0.2

Dear Admin and members

I ve got 5 old Yoosee cameras.
Where to get the old firmware. Firmware version 21.0.0.3.

Back