Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CMS client cannot find my camera

Arjen

Reaction score
I have succesfully configured my camera on the Yoosee android app but it seems I can't change the default password in this app and I also want to be able to see the camera on my laptop.
I installed CMS client on my laptop and tried to add my camera. However, it doesn't see to be able to find my camera. It doesn't appear on the list automatically but also when I manually add the camera it cant find it. When I check the "IPconfig" in the camera properties I get a message "password error" at the bottom of the window.
Also tried disabling my firewall but that didn't help.
Am my missing something or doing something wrong? Help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Hi there,

Have you ever tried to add camera through sharing link?
It's the only way to add cameras to the CMSClient software.

Thanks.
I guess I need to use the share icon in the Yoosee app for that? Unfortunately hat results in an error message "Operation failed (10901020)"
When I use the sharing link, does that mean I have to use CMS client over internet? I would like to use it via my LAN only, is that possible?

I managed to get a sharing link. It didn't work on my Galaxy S8+ but I had also installed the Yoosee app on an older Galaxy S4 phone; it worked on that one.
I have imported the camera into CMS client and I received a picture.
The only thing is tat it is extremely slow even at the standard video qualtity setting I don't get a smooth capture without hesitations.
Is this normal? The speed if my WiFi is more than sufficient to get a high definition picture.

Back