Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

two conditions (and) for one action?

loungelizard

Reaction score
i would like to set up a scenario in with two conditions wich have to be true to turn on an smartplug. I want my watering system to turned on if at 9am the temperatur is 25 deg Celsius or higher. all i habe tried so far in the smart home app does not work. is it possiple at all within the app and if so any hints?

Hi,

What about creating a scene and specifying ...
under the IF section,
add "your thermal sensor device" -> Temp higher than 25
then the "+ sign" and add Schedule at 09:00.
under the THEN section,
turn your watering on for the desired time ?

Another workaround is setting your temp trigger alone in the IF section of your scene and then,
at scene level, to set the effective period using the "..." button.

HTH

Th

You also have the option to switch from "When any condition is met" - a logical OR - to "When all conditions are met" - a logical AND - by clicking the text. Took me a while before I stumbled upon it, actually...

An issue which can relate to not working AND scenes:
I have some scenes/automations which the app marks as "Local link" which means that such a scene is stored localy and can run in LAN. User can't influence or change this. But all such scenes including AND condition(s) don't work. If the scene include only one IF then it works correctly. I don't have any OR "Local link" scenes so I can't say whether they make the same issue.
Does anyone have the same experience?

An issue which can relate to not working AND scenes:
I have some scenes/automations which the app marks as "Local link" which means that such a scene is stored localy and can run in LAN. User can't influence or change this. But all such scenes including AND condition(s) don't work. If the scene include only one IF then it works correctly. I don't have any OR "Local link" scenes so I can't say whether they make the same issue.
Does anyone have the same experience?
I have Local link OR scene which one is working fine, butI have the same issue with the AND scene. Did you find any solution?

Back