Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Motion recordings

Andrea

Reaction score
Motion recording no longer works even after reset..can everyone help me?
I have also formatted a 16GB SD, but recordings doesn't work!

I have the same problem...
2 days ago I did a reset...

Records only in continuous recording mode ...

I reset the camera because the yoosee application to update the firmware ...
Maybe this is the reason.
I do not know how to get back to the previous version of the firmware.

Please try to upgrade your firmware,
How to update camera firmware?
A: In “My camera" page, click camera Setting icon to enter "Settings" page, click “Device update" to check for the new firmware, if a new version is available, it will list the version number and prompt to update. lf “upgrade failed”, please try again or reboot/power cycle the camera and try again.

I have the latest firmware version.
When will there be any update?

if update firmware still have problem, you have to check your hardware camera.

No.
I have this problem after updating the firmware.
Before the update it was fine.

After downgrade to 21.0.0.30 everything is ok.
Motion detection works again. : D

I am having the same issue... any solution yet? I emailed the company about this issue, but i didnt have any reply.

Fimware version 21.0.0.35

Thanks guys.

also my yyz100 after the update to the Fimware version 21.0.0.35 have stopped recording by moving a new firmware? or how can I go back to the previous version and with which software ??? thank you
there is no possibility of registration, if not by default it worked perfectly before now no more how to solve ??thank you

I am having the same issue after upgrading to the 21.0.0.35. Camera stopped recording by moviment. Where can i find the old 21.0.0.30 for download to downgrade?

Please help. I use my camera to help my old grandmother.

Last edited:
I found a solution for my problem.
Installed the latest IPC software for Windows (link https://goo.gl/2kYv7z)
Found that my camera system is the GM8135s and with that i found the 21.0.0.26 firmware in this website ( link ) and uploaded it to my camera using the IPC software.
The link for the 21.0.0.30 gave by yoosee team is actually the 21.0.0.35 version(useless for me)

Cheer, guys.

Back