Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Support needed for Yoosee Smart Intercom/Doorbell HD Camera

Anonymous

Reaction score
Can some one please reply to support request, as below please.
I have not been able to connect the Door bell to my my LAN network after trying both wired and a WIFI connections.
With Wired connection setup, the device does not show in the App
With WIFI, the connection fails and times out.
Please advise how I can get this to work.

For the connection problem, please check the below things:

1. Reset camera before embarking on setup
2. Ensuring the cam is near the router and it should be within WiFI coverage.
3. When setup via WiFi, ensuring your smartphone is connecting the same wifi, not the cellular service.
4. If you wanna use Ethernet, pls make sure DHCP function is enabled, therefore camera will obtain an IP.
5. After power on the cam then wait around 60s, go to your smartphone's WLAN settings and check if you can find a GW_IPC_5577352 (for example) WIFI SSID

I have now managed to get the door bell to connect over wifi.
However the door bell keeps setting off an alarm sound (as video attached) which I can only get to stop by powering the doorbell off.
I think this is something to do with Human Infrared Alarm, which you can see from the Message screen (as pic attached).
Please can you inform me how I can stop this alarm from going off or deactivate the Human Infra Red Alarm as I cannot use the doorbell while this is happening.

To stop the motion detection, you can either disable motion detection or disarm the doorbell camera.

Back