Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

No devices to run on while creating automation

mmasti

Reaction score
Tuya Smart app 3.37.1 on Android 12, while adding Automation or Tap-to-Run, when I select the "Run the device" option I cannot see any devices (grey "No devices" in the center of the screen ), although the devices (smart sockets) are visible on the Home screen and are operational. Everything via Wi-Fi 5GHz+2,4GHz.

Screenshot_20220408-211757.png Screenshot_20220408-213438.png Screenshot_20220408-211821.png

hello, it's the same for me. I cannot create shared schedules with new Tuya compatible sockets.
I can make an individual schedule only in the configuration of this device. I cannot make a common schedule in the Tuya app.
The previous 230V socket outlet was such a possibility.
What's the problem?

I have the same issue. I used to be able to create a schedule but now it only allows setting a timer. When I try to create an automation to create a schedule it shows no available devices although the plug is clearly installed and shows on the Home Screen. Must be a bug. My awesome plugs are suddenly “broken”. What gives???

Last edited:
Tuya Smart app 3.37.1 on Android 12, while adding Automation or Tap-to-Run, when I select the "Run the device" option I cannot see any devices (grey "No devices" in the center of the screen ), although the devices (smart sockets) are visible on the Home screen and are operational. Everything via Wi-Fi 5GHz+2,4GHz.

View attachment 538 View attachment 539 View attachment 540
It works correctly in the Smart Life app

Back