Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CMSClient can't work on Windows 10 64Bit

Jolly Wang

Reaction score
The CMS cannot work on windows 10 64BIT, control icons missing. Please fix it

What are the computer requirements for the CMSCLIENT 1.0.0.41 software?
I have 2 different tower computers. One tower is x64 windows 7 and the other tower is x32 windows 10.
The CMSCLIENT software will NOT show a picture from the camera. HOWEVER, CMSCLIENT will perform pan/tilt control of the camera on both towers.

The CMSClient software can run Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7, Windows 8/10 OS. However, if it can't run properly, you may check the anti-virus software. Perhaps, you can put it to the whitelist, or disable your Anti-virus software.
6edef18f929a30d390a0d16bc5fc5ca7a294f85235d025cb78091df268b4c1a2.jpg

I have installed CMSClient, after I found the camera i can't see the image, can move the camera, rotate, etc; but i don't see neither live image. can you help me with this problem?

I have installed CMSClient, after I found the camera i can't see the image, can move the camera, rotate, etc; but i don't see neither live image. can you help me with this problem?

Sorry for the late reply. Disqus service has been blocked in China, we have to use the proxy to access this service.
When run the CMSClient software, users need to right click on "device name" and select "Start Monitoring" to watch the video. If you know this step and already done this, but the CMSClient didn't show any image, you may check if the CMSClient software was blocked by Anti-virus/firewall software.
5e3548c193abe524d14b3be69400c8487b9f11a52ae5b97d8744a50c8f8db6ce.jpg

I have 2 computers one with Win 10 32 bit and the other is Win 10 64 bit. the CMS doesnt work properly on the Win 10 64 bit system, the UI loads but it cannot show any video and after sometime the CMS system hangs. I have the updated CMS versions on both computers. Please find a fix for this because I will be upgrading all my computers to Win 10 64bit. I have disabled the firewall and antivirus of the Win 10 64 bit and it did not fix anything on the CMS.

My problem is that in screens there is lock picture. I have allowed CMS Client acces over firewall ext. but doesnt work.

It might be due to blockage by the windows' firewall. You have to add exceptions to the control panel firewall settings. You need to click "Add port" and add port no. "443" and give it any name such as CMS_port. Then clck "Add program" and selectC:/.../CMS3/bin/tomcat6. That should work now.

Back