Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Smart device that switch other tuya devices

Tipotimido

Reaction score
Hello, i'm explain what i need:

do you know if exist a Tuya smart switch that can switch other Tuya devices via cloud?
I'm try to explain:

i have this 2ch switch for open/close the Car entry gate inside the gate engine box: https://www.amazon.it/Momentary-Inc...&pd_rd_i=B08QNH2CNP&ref_=pd_bap_d_rp_1_t&th=1
i can control it via wifi/Tuya app.

My problem is that I do not have a physic switch in my home to open the Gate and this is very uncomfortable becouse every time we have to use the app on smartphone or one of the radio remotes (334mhz).

So, my question is, is there a Tuya smart device may programmable, that i can plug back to a physic switch remotely and when i push the physic switch, the closed contact of this device send a command to an other tuya device for open/close the gate?

Personally, I use smart scales to monitor the condition of my body. Many people don't use them, but I really like the way they work. A smart scale is a device that measures physiological parameters and stores data either on the owner's smartphone or on a server. This is convenient for the user because the measurements are stored in one place, and compatibility with various sports programs allows you to synchronize with a dozen third-party sports services, such as Apple Health, Google Fit, Runtastic, myFitnesPal, etc. Try it and you will purchase weight scale.

Last edited:
Back