Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cannot stream via rtsp

grattte

Reaction score
I have rtsp enabled on yoosee app, set up password and still cant stream it to pc.
What is the username? my acc email? my cameras name? or the default admin? or can i change it and where?
Software on pc detects what camera it is, its rtsp onvif link and filrmware of camera but when i test the connection it says wrong username and password. How do i solve this? No matter what i try it just wont work.
I see other people do it in 10 sec but i've been screwing with this for past 2 days. What am I missing please help.

Ensuring both your computer(or NVR) and the camera connects to the same router.
When you add it to your NVR/computer/VMS, try to use user:admin, password: rtsp password to establish the connection.

They are both connected to same router (camera via wifi to router)
Camera is detected in app i see firmware version,serial number etc... but the message i get is "Video failed(Timeout,check hostname and port number)
The default detected RTSP port is 554 and ONVIF port 5000 using admin as username and tried rtsp as password still nothing.

Also i should mention that i can ping camera in cmd so there is connection between pc and camera

got it working somehow. app pc was set up to look for other parameters. thanks your anwser helped.

Back