Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

yoosee error 30401003

ecarg93mg

Reaction score
My camera was disconnected to my app due to long blackout. When I tried to reconnect it, the error 30401003 keeps blocking the connection. Help please.

30401003 error code pls restart the device or reset, am already did it.. twice or more same happen.. only on my primary phone but my other phone works well.. but why.. i like to used it to my primary phone...

i never used yoosee devices and apps again... i switch to v380 pro.. easy to setup and user friendly no headache..

I'm having the same problem since i bought 4 additional cameras a week ago.. it reaches the part where it says "Device is online already" then an error message pops up saying "Some minor problems have been encountered during the addition (30401003). I have previous 6 cameras already and were installed without any problem. But now i can't even connect these new cams. I've been trying for four days now and restarted and reset everything but still failed. I think the problem is with the app since it's been updated because I tried to reset one of my previous cam to see if it will connect since it was connected before and again the same issue as the new ones - ERROR 30401003

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210718-181157_Yoosee.jpg
    Screenshot_20210718-181157_Yoosee.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 3
Try to find and download the old version of the app, or substitutes such as 2cu, yyp2p.

I had the same problem. Every 5-10 s I would get the same error. I just found out that the camera had an Update for the firmware and I updated it. Now everything works just fine. Check if you have an update for the firmware. After that everything should work properly. :D

Just download old version and you may download it on apk pure apps and your problem solve have a nice day and godbless

Back