Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Review Yoosee smart video doorbell camera SD-M5

Jolly Wang

Reaction score
Yes, I did receive the order, thank you very much.

I have installed the doorbell camera and were enjoying it very much. The video quality is much better than the last one we had, and it works very well with our network DVR. The app is convenient and very easy to use.

I haven't wired the other cameras yet but I'm sure I'm going to be impressed once again with your products when I do.

I am a computer technician with 30 years experience. I also install video surveillance and security systems. Many of my customers are not happy with the Ring and Google equipment they bought in local stores. Beginning next year I may begin reselling and installing your products, as well as adding more to my system.

You can expect to hear more from me in the spring.
Thank you for your great products and prices!

J. R. Asprelli

I have been using the camera for a few days.
Issues:
1. After a few days, The camera disappeared from the app. Reloading the app did nothing, nor could the camera be added. I did not want to reset it because I had two share users and one rfid card still working. At the end I had to reset the camera and reload all the shares.
2. The human infrared trips by itself every few minutes. It’s useless.
3. The motion sensor it does not work unless you are within 30 cm.
4. The doorbell button feels flimsy and you have to press very hard to make contact. I already have people that thinks they are ringing the bell but they are not.
5. The video recordings are difficult to operate, but the worst is that you cannot download them!
6. The rfid is very basic. The cards are not registered with the software! The only way to delete a card is with the card itself. This is a great security issue, because if someone does not return the card they will have access to your lock.
7. Support was difficult as they do not understand the problem or don’t care.
8. There is no API commands to integrate basic doorbell, trigger the lock, send notifications, etc.
9. The RSTP video worked before I had to reset the camera, now it doesn’t work.
10. The camera is advertised as a PoE, but is not a true 802.af one. You have to use the injector. I had to buy a 24 v p/s to make it work

I miss my old Doorbird!!!

On the good side the video is high resolution and it has a lock trigger.

If the

Back