Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

YooSee & TUYAOEM Forums Password change/forget NOT WORKING!

DockMaster2

Reaction score
Note to TUYAOEM, YooSee Staff.

If you want a password reset or forget the password, the forum software (XenForo) is designed to, enter your Username or Email and it will auto send to your account's email an email on how to change and a method on how to reset.

This is broken for your Forums, for the last 5 months, have tried, every 3 weeks, both methods, and Never ever receive an email. My email is valid and YooSee does send me emails, had to create a new account with new email to post messages.

forum software XenForo is version 2.2.0 is out, have you upgraded yet?

We appreciate your feedback.
The problem may derive from upgrading of server, now the php version has rolled back to PHP 7.3 from the latest version PHP 7.4

We appreciate your feedback.
The problem may derive from upgrading of server, now the php version has rolled back to PHP 7.3 from the latest version PHP 7.4

Problem is: that I cannot use my regular email as it is branded to "DockMaster", and to that password. Your Forum knows my email so I cannot even reuse it. So if it knows my email why can't it generate a password reset and email it to me?

The moderator of this forum could manually override / force it. I Know it can be done, as I have forums on my websites and can access all the user accounts and any info to make any changes at will.

Back