Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Configuration setting in sofware for CMS client

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Good day.
I have succesfully doeanloaded the yoosee app on my Android cell phone and successfully connected my cell phone with the camera and the cell phone is viewing from the camera. I have the software CMS CLient on my laptop and it is the updated version V1.0.0.42_0. In IPC configuration settings the info IP address, Subnet Mask, Gateway and DNS are not appearing whe I select Automatic. Now I am not sure what to insert in either of these. I have succesfully added the mamera by selecting the add device option and then entering the Device ID, the name and then the password I would presume is 123.....?.... But have tried my RTSP Password, as well have tried inserting my Account Password.... (Not sure which password to insert there- Please advise on this as well.

I previously has a desktop PC before purchasing my laptop a while back. Used my desktop to record footage when I went out. My desktop was plugged into the LAN conection all the time on my desk of which the desktops only purpose was after I purchased my laptop.

I would like to have the same all working properly again, but another question is that I now have 2 laptops. the one I would like to put in place of the desktop, as I gave the desktop away. Would it be possible thaht if I leave & or have the laptop on when I am out and logged into CMS Client OVER MY WIFI and not LAN, as my service provider replaced my ADSL line with a wireless router but also has the yellow LAN connections and cables..... would I then still beable to pick up the camera view and be able to record on my laptop being connected to Wifi then? - As i do recall that when i purchased my first laptop I also dowlaoded the CMS client on it and I recall that I could have CMS Client open, as well view the cam as well record as well on laptop being connected to Wifi, togehter at same time that the desktop was doing same on LAN. But for some reason I just cant get CMS CLient to operate properly now.

I stopped using the cam for several months now because all of a sudden the cam didn't want to work on my CMS CLient on laptop anymore and after many attempts I just gave up.... but I would really like it to work again.

Back