Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bind an email address within Yoosee app (iPhone)

Avir

Reaction score
I'm facing problems while trying to bind an email (GMAIL) address to the Yoosee app on my iPhone.
My Gmail account was updated as: "Status: POP is enabled for all emails" and while entering email adr and pass and click SAVE, i'm getting a msg "SMTP or passwords mismatch"

I'm facing problems while trying to bind an email (GMAIL) address to the Yoosee app on my iPhone.
My Gmail account was updated as: "Status: POP is enabled for all emails" and while entering email adr and pass and click SAVE, i'm getting a msg "SMTP or passwords mismatch"

I have the same issue attempting to bind my gmail account to my camera alerts.

1. set the motion detection first, if you don't know how to set, pls check the FAQ NO.3 (Smart WIFI IP Camera)
2. before you bind the camera, you need enable your gmail POP and IMAP service first in your gmail setting page, then you can bind your email for your camera
3. if you can't find the POP and IMAP
pls fellow the step
1) login in your gmail account, and choose Device Activity & security events,
2) Allow less secure apps: ON
3) put the mail and the password to bind it, thanks
4. Alarm settings --Push Notification Settings --Alarm email --chose the email you have --put the email address and your own email password

Back