Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ONVIF not working?

vmirage

Reaction score
I just bough a Hiseeu FH1C. I can't seem to get the ONVIF to work. I checked for opened ports and only port 554 is opened. Port 5000 is not. I am able to get RTSP video directly, but I can't seem to get Onvif Device Manager to discover it. I tried manually to set the device in Onvif Device manager and it still can't connect to it at port 5000. It seems like the ONVIF port is not opened at all or is disabled some how. I've updated to the latest firmware 21.1.0.4. Are there any additional settings I need to do to make it work? the Windows CMS app and yoosee android app works fine

Need to input username admin and password (default 123) for the connection of ONVIF.
Works with my HD NVR Video Monitor Client software:
Yoosee.jpg

1CMS.jpg

Last edited:
Is the app supposed to auto detect the camera? Mine doesn't detect the camera. So I tried to add it manually with the password i've set from the yoosee android app when i set it up via AP connection. It doesn't work as well. I did a port scan, only port 554 is open. Port 5000 is not.

Is this a problem with the firmware?

I saw a post in gwell site
http://bbs.gwell.cc/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=629

I can't read chinese, but from google translate, it sounds like that user is also having issues with onvif detecting the camera after upgrading to firmware 21.0.0.30 and above.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-10-16 at 19.56.33.png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-16 at 19.56.33.png
    30.8 KB · Views: 46
Hello, I just bought the same camera (Hiseeu FH1C), I have the firmware 21.1.0.8 (the socket is a GM8135S-QC).
I can access to the camera by the Yossee android App on my smartphone, by CMS CLient on my computer, but I can't detect the camera on Video Monitor Client. Camera is on my personnal Wi-Fi network.
I just want to be sure that this camera is OK for Onvif, or it is just a problem of firmware.
The aim is to add this camera on my Synology Surveillance station.
Thank you so much

Thank you so much for your answer. And I think you are right... as soon as I have Onvif on my camera. :(
Could you tell me if I have to downgrade the firmware to 21.1.0.26 to have Onvif ? (and where I can find the firmware).

EDIT: Ok, I can add the camera in Surveillance Station, but only to see the vidéo, I have no possibilities to control the camera, as I could with the Onvif.
I have seen many links (with different brand) where this camera is describes to have Onvif, I just want to know if this camera has this function or not (or if it depend on a stable firmware).
Could you answer me please ?

Last edited:
Here we are.. Still not able to use ONVIF..
I'm able to see the stream via VLC, using rtsp, but no programs that use ONVIF can find the camera.. Even CMS.. I'm only able to see the camera if I use my yoosee credentials, which goes via internet....
Using latest firmware.. Can't find the camera using IPC Test Tool.. Pretty much stuck.. Wanted to add the camera to my DVR (which has additional IP channels) but I'm unable to.. That way I could record everything in one device, instead of relying on SD cards or having to leave an app recording the video 24/7

To connect an IP camera via ONVIF, please make sure the device is compliant with ONVIF. Go to Surveillance Center/Settings/Camera and click [Add]. Select the option to search for the devices on your local network. Select a camera from the result list that you want to connect to Surveillance Center.

Back