Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Yoosee Smart Intercom/Doorbell HD Camera with RFID Access Control PoE problem

dakka68

Reaction score
Hi, Purchased the smart doorbell with RFID via banggood. I have it all setup and working on the bench before installation, I am experiencing resets after it has been powered on for ~1.5 hours. I hear a click from the speaker, then a few seconds later the really loud DA-DA-DA sounds, similar to when you first power on the unit. I have disabled all of the alarms/alerts etc in the app and it still does it. I have tried different Power units, and both the POE/RJ -45 and direct cable but still the same. The unit works perfectly before and after the "reset" but obviously cant install it with it alarming randomly. Is there any steps I can take before I return it?

Cheers
Dave

Hi, Purchased the smart doorbell with RFID via banggood. I have it all setup and working on the bench before installation, I am experiencing resets after it has been powered on for ~1.5 hours. I hear a click from the speaker, then a few seconds later the really loud DA-DA-DA sounds, similar to when you first power on the unit. I have disabled all of the alarms/alerts etc in the app and it still does it. I have tried different Power units, and both the POE/RJ -45 and direct cable but still the same. The unit works perfectly before and after the "reset" but obviously cant install it with it alarming randomly. Is there any steps I can take before I return it?

Cheers
Dave

Hi i'm facing the same problem , looks like it manufacture deficit . Did you solve it?

Back