Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

firmware 25.0.0.62 ko

ale

Reaction score
one of my cameras that I identify in my network with "GWiPC-xxxxxxxx", model as pic
does not take the controls top down but only right left.
the camera moves normally at power on but after 30 seconds I can only move it sideways and not up / down. reset and reinstalled hundreds of times with various attempts to use control software and firmware I do not resolve. In the yosee shop there is not compatible versions for my model (I purchased and tried at least 3). I ask if anyone has for my camera one of the version before to 25.0.0.62 to make the last attempt to downgrade and upgrade firmware or where I can found it. thank you
----
una delle mie camera che identifico in Rete con GWiPC-xxxxxxxx, modello come da foto, non prende i comandi alto basso ma solo destra sinistra.
la camera si muove normalmente all'accensione ma dopo 30 secondi riesco solo a muoverla lateralmente e non alto/basso. resettata e reinstallata centinaia di volte con tentativi vari di usare software di controllo e firmware non risolvo.
Nello shop sembra non ci siano versioni compatibili per il mio modello (ne ho acquistate e provate almeno 3 di versioni di firmware) e ho letto quasi tutto il forum senza trovare una soluzione adatta a me. Chiedo se qualcuno ha la versione antecedente a 25.0.0.62 per fare l'ultimo tentativo di downgrade e upgrade firmware o dove si puo' trovare questo firmware compatibile. grazie

Attachments

• yosee_camera_p.jpg
    yosee_camera_p.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 18
Hi. I have a similar problem. have you solved it?
You have a firmware version older than 25.0.0.62 and you can tell me how to install it.

Thank you

Back