Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

No tf card inserted

Arne Rahbek

Reaction score
My camera does not recognize micro sd card. Before they worked properly. How can I fix this problem? I have changed sd cards and they work on my laptop but not in camera. If i try playback , i got error message :no storage has been inserted. If I try format sd card I got error format failed. The camera is model no: N-VIEV.
Please send instructions hox to fix that to my email Best Regards Arne Rahbek, Denmark

My camera does not recognize micro sd card. Before they worked properly. How can I fix this problem? I have changed sd cards and they work on my laptop but not in camera. If i try playback , i got error message :no storage has been inserted. If I try format sd card I got error format failed. The camera is model no: N-VIEV.
Please send instructions hox to fix that to my email Best Regards Arne Rahbek, Denmark
The same problem with my 2 cams after upgraded to fw21.0.1.36

Same here, all my 10 camera have this problem..
I have already tried to format from pc, even from diskpart, chkdsk ... it does not solve, please has someone solved the problem?

Depends on what size/capacity of your TF memory card, you may format your TF card with correct file system. For memory card size that is smaller or equal 32GB, try to format the TF card with "FAT32" file system. If the size of memory card is larger than 32GB, e.g. you may format your TF card with "exFAT" file system.

Back