Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Motion Recognition ...

Laurent

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have been using Yoosee app with besder cameras for 3 years.

Even though I notice real enhancements in termes of capabilities, there is still an issue.

No matter what I do , there are over eighty per cent (>80%) of false/wrong alerts. And the rate is the same as it was three years ago. For example, in outdoor configuration, even with the lowest trigger treshold, when there is a change in sun brightness, the Yoosee app triggers.

I made sure that there was no "moving" things in front of the camera that could unfortunately trigger the motion detection system, I used three types of Besder cameras and it still does not work properly. I tried with all possible configuration settings.

The only way I could overcome this, was developping a Google vision IA interface that works after retrieving the email sent by Yoosee. But there are limitations in terms of number of IA requests, and checking the arrival of new incoming emails takes much time.

The best solution, according to me, consists of having a better Yoosee motion detection algorithm. Other brands have remarkably lowered the false alarms rate.

Please advise.

Laurent

Back