Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I no longer receive alert notification emails

Tony Bellardi

Reaction score

since yesterday 4 amggio I no longer receive the motion detection notification. Help me please.

Screenshot_2020-05-05-18-40-32-460_com.yoosee.jpg
Screenshot_2020-05-05-18-40-44-911_com.yoosee.jpg Screenshot_2020-05-05-18-40-55-218_com.yoosee.jpg

Me too, I keep getting this ertor "passwords mismatch"

Yeah, what happened? All of my cams are not sending email alerts......using both yyp2p and yoosee.

Need help to fix this issue.....admin? mods? anyone?

Need help to fix this issue.....admin? mods? anyone?

When you try to do a manual email bind settings, allyou get is this error "the network is busy, please try again later"

I was able to bind a new email address (using hotmail acct/ yoosee app) but still no email alerts are coming in

An update here guys....I am now receiving email alerts using this new hotmail email. Not really sure what's up here., but this is using yoosee app.

Im still getting an error when binding this hotmail email using yyp2p app.

Hold your horses guys......I only received a handful of emails then no new mails are coming in anymore.

One more update guys....not sure if they had it sorted out or something....

I unbound the hotmail email and put the old gmail that I had before and it worked! I am now getting email alerts again.

I think they had it sorted out....my yyp2p cam is now sending email alerts.

Dang! No more email alerts again.........due to Covid19?!?!?!?

Hey guys, any luck on your end with the alert emails? Seems to be on and off, Im not getting alert mails agsin

It's very hard to bind alternate gmail or yahoo accounts....always getting error passwords mismatch

Back