Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

QVR Pro doesn't connect to new cameras

roncpa

Reaction score
Hello, I'm using QVR Pro surveillance system on QNAP system, conected to 4 YooSee cameras and 2 others, all ONVIF compatiles and all working fom at least one year.
Recently I had to replace one YooSee bought in Amazon, the new one is working with CMS and YooSee Android app, but I can't successfully configure it in QVR Pro.
The other YooSee cameras are older (ID's 11724552, 14104405, 14103900) and are configured in QVR Pro as Generic Model, Generic RTSP, multicast port 5000, RTSP port 554, URL "/onvif1". The same settings are not working for the new one (ID 20220276, fw 25.0.0.56).
Using ONVIF Device Manager all cameras are OK, but I can see a difference in the profiles:
multicast port in old models is defined as 5000, while in the new is 554, see attached imges
It seems that this is an error because port 554 is for RTSP, not multicast.

There is a solution or I should find another model ?
Thanks

Attachments

• 11724552.jpg
    11724552.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 20220276.jpg
    20220276.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 5
I've asked QNAP to investigate on the problem, this is their answer:

As our software engineer checked with the tool " Wireshark ", this is a camera issue.
The return value from this camera missed important information like " RTSP/1.0 200 OK" and so on.
see attached picture "YooSee" your camera , and an example from a Samsung camera.
You may contact YooSee to solve this issue in a new firmware, then it should work as Generic RTSP in QVR Pro with no problem.

Is it possible to solve the problem ?

Attachments

• Samsung.jpg
    Samsung.jpg
    451.4 KB · Views: 6
  • YooSee.png
    YooSee.png
    72.1 KB · Views: 6
Install QVR Pro on your device.
Note:
If you already installed QVR Pro, proceed to the next step.
Log on to QTS.
Go to App Center > Surveillance.
Locate QVR Pro and then click Install.
QTS downloads the QVR Pro installer.
Click Open.
The QVR Pro Initial Setup window opens.
Click Start.
Verify that your system meets the minimum requirements and then click Next.
Note:
A minimum of 8GB is required when using an HDMI local display.
Review the date and time settings and then select I have confirmed that the date and time settings are correct.
Click Apply.
QTS installs QVR Pro and a confirmation message appears.
Click Finish.
QVR Pro is now installed on the NAS.
Add a recording space.
Open Recording Storage from the desktop or main menu.
Go to Recording Space.
Select one of the following options.
Local - Add a local recording space to allocate a fixed amount of storage space for video recordings.
HybridMount - Add a cloud recording space using HybridMount shared folders and allocate a fixed amount of storage space for video recordings.

Back