Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

camera not working at all

Simerdeep Singh

Reaction score
I have a besder camera and usng it from may b 1 n half yrs
mostly after 3-4 months the camera starts showing offline n then I have to reset it n connect with LAN n resetup it again n again after working fine for 3-4 months , this same thing happens again.
But this time it worked for more than 5-6 months as might be the firmware this time is good but few days ago it again started showing offline and I knew the drill.
so tried to reset it n connect with LAN but it didnt show up in wired connection, tried resetting it many times but nothing
the camera powers up as I can see the ir LED lighting up when powered on.

now upon checking the inside of camera, there is one LAN connector and other might be the reset button connector but the other connector has 3 wires in it but the socket has 4 pins. if I leave the right pin unconnected then the light on LAN socket lights up but if i leave the left pin unconnected then the light goes off on LAN socket but camera starts making some weird very low noise like some motor moving
attaching pictures for reference20200410_130727.jpg

If connector is connected like this then the LAN lights up
20200410_130813.jpg 20200410_131334.jpg

the reset button doesnt give any click or beep sound, like from starting it never gave any sound

Try switching to a different USB port, and if you have access to another computer, try plugging your webcam in there, to confirm there is no issue with the connection. If other computers also fail to recognize your webcam, the connection may not be working, or you may need to update the webcam's driver.

Back