Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

please STOP to play with my/our cameras

gabriel1234

Reaction score
i have more models of camera,360 degree,minidome,internal,and i see periodically is OFF and restart by self image and communication,I record 24/24 for my clients and i see ,i can not have trust on YOOSEE devices anymore

what are you doing there?? what you change?? you MUST WARN peoples when you change something,otherways what sens have to buy from your company???????????????????

you stopped again communication for my video camera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please fix this issue and not touch anymore

yesterday i received alarm from 360 degree camera on CMS,i received also screeshoot ON EMAIL,but alarm on my 3 smartphone arrived after 68 minutes!!!!! when i installed all was ok,if are not sure where you can put your hands PLEASE DONT DO IT

Last edited:
you stopped again communication for my video camera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please fix this issue and not touch anymore
i called internet provider all is ok

Last edited:
now,from today morning 07.40 CET i lost connection with 360 degree and minidome with white light camera,and nobody is there,in fact i see are OFF,NOBODY touched there

PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUES ASAP

Last edited:
from yesterday 04april2020 i have 2 camera offline and i can not travel there,please change back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

hello china,someone can fix all issues with camera????? please clasify all time critical new version firmware and just new version
VERY IMPORTANT IS TO PUBLISH ALL VERSION ON WEBSITE,

i hope iam not obligate to change version of firmware all time and after this i have problems!!! thuis china marketing can send you on faliment

Last edited:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

today 14.04.2020 no changed situation with my 2 video camera,360 degree and minidome,when can i have back????

finally today 14.04.2020 16.00 CET,I SEE ALL 3 VIDEO CAM are back,never was broken or disconnected from local network,i have full local 32 GB memory full record for all period which i had discontinuity,and more now i see also minidome memory card is back,all 3 models work very good,so i think all issues was from your server,discontinuity

KINDLY,PLEASE NOT TOUCH ANYMORE

regards

my friends,AGAIN external camera mini dome not recognize 32GB memory .
worked well after yourlast intervention,now today 22.04.2020 i see same issue,please fix this ASAP

can you fix again the issue with llcal memory card? again not recognize,worked well after you fixed,some weeks ago

Back