Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Use computer Cms software and phone app at the same time

Florin Lupu

Reaction score
Hi ,

i want to know if it is possible to view the camera under my account on the phone and also on the computer usong cms software at the same time.

if i log on in my computer it log me out from phone and also if i log in on the phone it sign me out from the computer.

How to use the account on 2 devices at the same time?

thank you

just sign in under admin in cms software and manually enter in the cameras. I do it all the time

just sign in under admin in cms software and manually enter in the cameras. I do it all the time

Al Herman,

What is the admin password? I can't seem to find the admin account anywhere in the box

While the Your Phone app should be pre-loaded or automatically downloaded on most PCs, you’ll need to download the companion app for your phone, known as the Your Phone Companion. The Your Phone Companion for Android can either be downloaded via the link, or you can enter your phone number into the Your Phone app on Windows. Microsoft will send a text to your phone with the download link inside of it.
Microsoft Windows 10 Your Phone Companion
Mark Hachman / IDGWhile Your Phone should already be on your Windows 10 PC, you’ll need to download the Your Phone Companion app for Android.
Note that you’ll need to set up Your Phone Companion on the phone as well as Your Phone on the PC at essentially the same time, making sure your phone and PC are up to date, turning on Bluetooth on both devices, and launching both apps. You’ll quickly move through a short series of steps that will enable your phone and your PC to connect.
Setup requires a decent amount of back and forth, and that there can be some fiddling that needs to be done. Setup will likely ensure that Bluetooth is on on both devices, but not always. The setup process will also probably pair both devices for you, but when I switched test phones I had to perform these steps manually. Make sure both devices are on the same Wi-Fi network for easier communication. And when it’s finally up and running, you’ll probably need to approve separate Your Phone Companion permissions for texting, then calls, then notifications, and so on; It’s a hassle, but the permissions are there to make sure apps don’t abuse your privacy.
Don’t be turned off by the apparent complexity. We’ve detailed a lot of the steps that Windows should take care of behind the scenes, and some of this is just stepping through the normal privacy approvals.

Back