Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BESDER Yoosee IP camera clicks and doesnt't work

tsivy

Reaction score
Hi, once I connect the camera to power supply, it starts clicking and red LEDs are blinking, and nothing is hapening: it's not connected and cannot be found. The LED on the Power supply is blinking as well (but when I disconnect the the camera from the power, it stops blinking). What's the matter?

Hi, once I connect the camera to power supply, it starts clicking and red LEDs are blinking, and nothing is hapening: it's not connected and cannot be found. The LED on the Power supply is blinking as well (but when I disconnect the the camera from the power, it stops blinking). What's the matter?
I have the same problems with the cameras. They arrived yesterday,i connect them but no sound,the led is blinking but i cannot find any camera in the yoosee app.

Make Sure There Is No Signal Interference. If there is a bad reach, the IP camera can't find your WiFi signal, and it cannot connect to the WiFi. The IP camera should not be too far from the router. Check the distance between the IP camera and the router.

Back