Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

blocked mini dome camera after last firmware update 05.03.2020

gabriel1234

Reaction score
hi all,few days ago i had some talk,emails,with yoosee customer service,because ,for mini dome external camera with light,i can not regulate sensibility for alarm detect,and limited visitors -2 max in the same time-always just 1 metter or less detection movement and alarm

i have also other mini dome without light which work well,nut just 2 visitors in the same time

finally,yesterday arrived one new firmware,i installed but surprise--mini dome external camera with light no image and sound anymore,can not acces his menu-is not power disconected,i think is software error--the big issue is,this camera i have installed 2000km of my place -so who can help me?? ASAP

the second camera mini dome without light,with new firmware,work like before,same max 2 visitors,i can not see any change on menu

I have also other camera,always yoosee-i like this app-and i see can regulate sensibility and i can use 5 visitors

how many visitors can be max??????

good news ,after i talked with customer service they restarted in some way my video cam 2000km far away and work well,but now i see new problem
can not recognize my memory card 32gb
i hope they can fix also this issue
they can?????

25.03.2020, AFTER my request for help,my camera had image and sound,but not see local memory card,BUT NOW,AGAIN NO IMAGE AND SOUND

Back