Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Remote access no longer working

Lin

Reaction score
My camera kept showing the status offline when i tried to access it remotely. It only goes online when i’m on the same local wifi network. It was working fine for the last few months and this issue only comes up recently. Any idea why and how to solve this?

My camera kept showing the status offline when i tried to access it remotely. It only goes online when i’m on the same local wifi network. It was working fine for the last few months and this issue only comes up recently. Any idea why and how to solve this?
I've noticed this in the past few days, but it seems it's working now. The only thing is slower connection. Not sure what's the issue with it.

If Remote Desktop is blocked by Firewall, you won't be able to connect it with another device. To check if Windows Firewall blocked Remote Desktop, do the following: Go to Search, type firewall and open Windows Defender Firewall. Go to Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall.

Back