Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Camera online but infinite black screen

Wispa

Reaction score
Hello, I’ve a Nolan ip cam which has always worked fine. Now it’s been almost a week that I see the camera is online (I can even turn on the detect alarm and the camera sounds the “biiiip) but when I enter the stream it stays forever on black screen loading. I tried to reset the camera but nothing changed, also I can connect without problem using the same WiFi of the camera but with outside connection can’t. Also tested with other devices like android and iOS without success.

For some reason, the Oculus App doesn’t like Windows Defender. Some users have been reporting problems with the Oculus App installing in the first place, and, most of the time, turning off Windows Defender will fix the problem. To do this, go to Windows Defender settings in the control panel (you can also just type Windows Defender Settings in the search bar). That should bring you to the Windows Security menu. Then go to Virus & threat protection and turn real time protection off.

Back