Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is there an In-house Alarm setup?

Dorian

Reaction score
Hello all,

Thanks for this app and for answering all our questions. I have installed several cameras and one time I came across a feature that is not in the app anymore or I got it confused. When you leave the house you can arm the alarm system and it will get triggered by intrusion but what to do if you are in the house and want to arm the system? Well, the siren just starts to sound! There was a time where you could choose more than arming option. Is that correct? Regards

Hello all,

Thanks for this app and for answering all our questions. I have installed several cameras and one time I came across a feature that is not in the app anymore or I got it confused. When you leave the house you can arm the alarm system and it will get triggered by intrusion but what to do if you are in the house and want to arm the system? Well, the siren just starts to sound! There was a time where you could choose more than arming option. Is that correct? Regards
Currently, Yoosee App doesn't support stay arm/in-house arm function.

Back