Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Camera does not reconnect after power fail or turn off

reconnect after power tuns off

• firmware

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • router

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Matias Medinger

Reaction score
Hello . I have this issue . I have one camera in my home , and another camera at my office . When electricity turns off for some reason , and after a while electircity turns on , the camera at my office reconnects again by itself .. But if electricity fails at my home , and the camera turns off , and then turns on ... the only way to reconnect my camera at home , is manually resetting the camera , and doing all the set up again .
So if electricity turns off while i am not at home .. to reconnect i need to be back at home and do it manullay ..What could be the issue ?
Both cameras ( the one at my office , and the one at home ) are on 2,4 Router , same brand . Regards . Matias .

hi guys,i bought from ali express.2 identical video camera,but one of this,can not switch on infrared for night vision,and even i use led infraed from other camera,this video cam not see black/white infrared
someone can suggest me one practicall solution???
i smonted and tried with hot air to renew connections but no succes
i think,maybe for re-flash,but i can not find flash bin,someone can help me please?
WIFI Camera 1080P PTZ Outdoor Speed Dome Wireless Wired CCTV Security IP Camera 2MP HD IR Two Way Audio Onvif Yoosee APP

How to Get Your Wi-Fi Back After a Power Outage
Unplug the power cord and remove any batteries.
Wait 30 seconds. Really. Then reinsert the batteries and reconnect the power cable.
Wait up to 10 minutes for everything to get reconnected. Your connection lights should now be solid (not blinking).
Check your internet connection. It should be back up.

Back