Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Problem reconnect wifi

AdrienN

Reaction score
my camera is working properly but when there is a power cut in my house, the camera starts before my internet box and the camera's wifi does not connect. There is no automatic attempt to reconnect the wifi.
when the box is up again, I disconnect the camera electrically then the wifi will reconnect.
What to do ?

Thanks

I have a similar problem with my camera, wont connect to the network again after a powercut if the
SD card is in. Its a pain in the ass- the every time i turn the camera off I have to take the sd card out and restart the camera then put the sd card back in. Please fix this issue with an update. itsbeen like this for at least 1 year

To clarify- My camera during start up wont try to connect to the network if it has an sd card in it .
I must remove the sdcard until it connects to the network.
I have tried using networkcable and also wifi but both have the same problem.

To troubleshoot your issue, right-click the Network icon on the taskbar, and then select Open Network & Internet settings. Select Troubleshoot on the Status settings screen. This runs a series of tests and tries to fix your problems.

Back