Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Wireless door/window sensor for Yoosee cameras

Angela Leo

Reaction score
Most of your yoosee cameras can work with 64 wireless security sensors. The specification of these sensors is 433MHz, eV1527, typically your cameras can work with all kinds of 433MHz wireless security detectors. When integrating with security sensors, you are able to customize your own security system supports intrusion, fire, gas leak, flood and more detection features.

Herein we recommend you a high quality wireless door/window sensor, this sensor adopts professional and sleek design, it use a 1.5V AA battery, the sensor has unique bracket design, users can easily take it off if want to replace the battery, the sensor has a test button design. Utilizing highly reliable reed switch, this magnetic contact (door/window sensor) can offer longer service than regular low-cost wireless magnetic contact sensors. It also has internal RF antenna design can ensure the RF transmission range >=100 meters (in open space environment).
J0.JPG

J1.JPG

J2.JPG

Product details: Wireless magnetic switch

Having purchased a home alarm system it came with a Yoosee camera. That Worked well, I then purchased more camera's separately to work along side the system but these cameras don't allow me to add sensors to them, can this be sorted via software firm ware ??? Or have I wasted my money. ???

To support wireless sensors, the camera need to have a 433mhz RF receiver module built-in, not merely require the firmware.

Thanks for the replies Angela and Junnaine, but I have not been able to reply till now, due to my ip address at home being banned by this sit, it seems (unknown to me) that there is versions of these camera's with and without the RF modules and I have purchased the without version.
But luckily I have a home security system with sensors that would tell me if there was a break in, the cameras can' warn me but are on constant record.
Note to ADMIN please unban my previous ip address so that I can do this on my Home Computer not phone, many thanks, please pm me when done.

Hi..this is a good product. This camera can let you build up your own home security system in minutes, without pay monthly monitoring fee. It has built-in RF communicator, supports 8 wireless zones, works with up to 64 wireless sensors (wireless door/window sensor, wireless PIR motion sensor and more). D1001 is the hub of the system, it can connect to internet through Wi-Fi or Ethernet connection.

Back