Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Remote Reboot Yoosee Camera

Hector Grom

Reaction score
good morning everyone

Eventually, I face instability in my network and need to restart the camera, but the camera is in a hard to reach place.

How to reboot/restart the camera by Yoosee application ... ???

I can't find the option to "reboot device" ...

It would be possible to implement the feature in the application .. ??

Grateful for the help

hello i need the same because the camera is 400km far away and sometimes fails can be fixed restarting the camera. ty yoosee team.

I got the same problem, I would really appreciate if there would be an option for restarting the camera. Thanks yoosee team!

No solution has been found .. ??? the team that "produces the application" cannot insert this option ... ????

so,for now ,yoosee not have option for restart on remote,i have video cam 2000km of my place,i asked customer service,but for now no answer

Here is the process to reboot the camera remotely via FTP.
1. In Windows open the Command Prompt
2. At the command prompt type in (without quotes) “FTP <ip address of the camera>”
3. You should be now asked to enter a username. Enter the username and password that you setup for the camera. The default is:
User: root
Password: <password>
4. Once you are logged into the camera type in this command press enter and re-type the command again and press enter again. The command is:
quote site reboot
(then press <enter>)

Back