Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

the camera does not support static ip

Buonanno Luigi

Reaction score
with this app, it is not possible to set a static ip to the camera, and consequently when it goes into wifi mode, the camera continuously changes IP and this involves disconnecting from the DVR on which it is installed.Even mapping static IP from the router, the camera punctually changes ip and consequently the setting remains useless.This is a serious problem and I ask the YOOSEE sTAFF to find a solution as soon as possible.I also tested the same type of camera but that uses the CAMHI APP and this problem does not occur, the static ip setting is allowed and the camera remembers it even turning the system off and on again several times.Since everyone on the net considers YOOSEE a very valid app, I don't understand how it is not possible to solve this problem. I wait

Hi thanks for the quick reply, but from CMS once set ip static, the camera does not connect to the network, if you return to the network settings, I find that it has not stored the IP that I entered but 0.0.0.0. both in IP address and MAC ADDRESS than GATEWAY. Furthermore, even if I map the router, this is not enough as the camera continuously changes its IP address.PS we have tried on several cameras that use your APP the problem persists.

advice for developers, if you want to make your APP like others like CAMHI I strongly recommend that you solve the problem as soon as possible.

Back