Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How can I save files on SD card directly to PC?

plumberys

Reaction score
I have set up CMS on my PC and it is working fine. Tried this and that trying to save files on the camera SD card to my PC, not successful. I can take out the SD card, save onto my PC and then reinsert the card to the camera. Too much work. Like to know how can I save the SD files to my PC directly in CMS.

Thanks.

You can download the files from within CMS in the playback section. It will ask you where you want to get the files from and you can export it out to mp4 and save on your computer

You can download the files from within CMS in the playback section. It will ask you where you want to get the files from and you can export it out to mp4 and save on your computer
Many thanks.

I used Playback Open File to view the files I got from the SD card which are saved on my PC (done manually outside CMS).

In Open File, I can only see the normal PC directory, cannot find the camera SD card directory.

Maybe there is a step I need to do to enable access that SDS card from my PC?

Thanks.

Go into playback in CMS, Top left corner under record file type, select remote record file. Pick the camera you wan to view

Found the solution to my problem. See photo below. Menu is hidden/hard to see.

Possible to push the screens to the right?

Mine is a 4K monitor. Maybe that causes my display to be different and hard to see. Thanks.

Attachments

• cms menu hidden.jpg
    cms menu hidden.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 22
Go into playback in CMS, Top left corner under record file type, select remote record file. Pick the camera you wan to view
Noted. See my other reply. Got it but need help to get a better display layout.

Back