Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

not getting notifications from my cameras on my Yoosee app

Anonymous

Reaction score
Hi For last couple of month, I am not getting notifications from my cameras on my Yoosee app. I checked the settings on my mobile phone and they all look ok. Is there any way for you to confirm if notifications coming through your server please?. Or, any suggestion to fix it?

Same here. Utter garbage product. Notifications seem to work for a short while after restarting the app then nothing. Go accounts set up on different devices with one admin, sharing the camera to other devices. None of them get a notification.
At least the plug-in doorbell rings.

I had just installed the app yesterday. I was surprised not to receive notifications when the app is off. I have to let it open to get notifications. Is it "normal" or is it related with the problem you mentioned ? With the precedent app (which is unfortunately no longer working) I received notifications when the app was closed.

Same here (One+ 6), it would be very helpful if we have a status on this issue.

Thanks,

Now it is working, since Monday. I receive notifications even when the app is closed. I have changed nothing in the app, then I think the problem is coming from the server. This means it could happen again. Wait and see...

Back