Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Yoosee camera wired network connection password error

Anonymous

Reaction score
I have two you see outdoor cameras. On connected to the internet successfully using the wired mode and then setting it up for wireless operation. I have had both cameras for about 6 months now. I have never been able to connect the second camera in the wired or wireless mode. When I try it in the wired mode the correct camera is comes up (1591898) and I am requested to enter the password. The password on the camera says 123 but the wrong password error massage comes up. I have also tried 888888 but that does not work either. When I try to reset the camera nothing happens and when I try the other methods of connection beside wired I never get the Du Du sound. Please help me get this camera online because I have been working on it for 8 hours with no success.

Here is my thought, why not add it to yoosee app through "Smart Link", it means the camera will obtain a random password and connected to Wi-Fi, then switch it from Wi-Fi to LAN/Ethernet. I suppose this can solve password error problem.

My camera is set up right now to my wireless (wifi) i want it to connect via lan (cable) with the same router/internet, do i have to reset it again?

Back