Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Data Parameter Error while login with eMail

Marc

Reaction score
Hello,

I have successfully installed my KinCam Camera and am able to connect via iOS App from local Network and remote. Also connection from notebook with CMS Client in local network with admin login works fine.
But when I try to login from my notebook (CMS Client) with eMail Account , I always get the error message "Data Parameter Error" although I am pretty sure that I am using the right combination of username and password (iOS access works fine).
Any hints where the problem might be located ?

Thanks and Regards
Marc

I too am having this same issue. Can fibakkt login and view my cameras on cms client through Admin but that is not secure enough for me.
A few similar posts have the responses such as password is wrong. Well I can assure you everyone that makes these posts have tried the correct password multiple times. Me for one. So it can't be that.
I also see on other similar posts something about my/your email address having a dot "." in it eg. email.address@gmail.com. That is, there is a bug that doesn't like the first dot??? Really?
An educated response to this very old thread would be appreciated.

Within you submit method you are forming a JSON object, but you send it as application/x-www-form-urlencoded. My guess is that you should set your headers to application/JSON instead.

Back