Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Latest update 00.46.00.43 New Function Bugs

Rusty

Reaction score
Hi Guys. Have been using Yoossie for 2 years now and have never had issues with recording playback until this new function on latest update Latest 00.46.00.43. No (1) Issue ....Motion detection does not work anymore...Only can record on continual recording. No (2) Issue ....The time location bar in record playback is not sync to real time. 2 hour different. I have read in last few days blogs and on Play Store Android App download site about this new update and it seems there are lots of people have exactly the same issues. Can anyone explain if this is permanent or just bugs that will be fixed as it is a very annoying APP ATM.when it was such a good app.

Can the following problem also be related to the latest update ?

When I turn off the camera (disconnect the power) and restart them , if there is motion detection then he send alarm to my smartphone and I see a picture.
If there is a second motion detection then he shows a wrong picture taken from several days ago.

At this moment there is no SD card inside the camera but I don't think it needed only for motion detection?

Hi there. I encountered the same issue. when my app was upgraded to the latest firmware I noticed it does not record whenever motion is detected unlike before. manual recording though works just fine . I also tried downgrading its firmware but no luck here same issue existed.

Hi
Exactly the same here.
All worked well, then got a firmware update.
Now, all the settings are different and no way to activate motion sensing.
Ayone got any ideas or do we have to switch to a different app?

Back