Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

YooSee camera cannot be detected, nor set up.

KASpencer

Reaction score
I have a WiFi IP camera - it is labelled "VESKYS" VR Camera, model S626247800002.
When I plug it into the power supply, a blue light turns on for a minute, then it starts to flash, and it says "Enter AP Mode". I have no idea how to enter "AP Mode" as there are no controls on it.
If I start the CMSclient program, reported to be version 1.00.00.48_0, although the installer is named as 1.00.00.52_0, I can log in. I have created a device using the camera ID, and a suitable name, all with no error reported. It appears in the "Devices Added" list.
When I highlight the device in the list, and click on "Add shared device" no details are transferred to the Devices Manager dialogue, and I have no idea whet to put into the "Link" edit box.
When I click on the "IPC Config" option, the device name is there, but "Network Timeout" is reported. Whether I select "Obtain an IP Address Automatically", or enter a Static IP Address detail, the "Set" button is permanently greyed out.
In other words it's all a failure.
There is no opportunity to enter a WiFI SSID, PIN, or Access Code, so I'm hardly surprised that it doesn't work. I do not usually fail with this know of thing, so it seems to me that the software does not work, the camera cannot communicate, or something is broken.
What can you do to ease my pain, please?
KASpencer

I tried all methods, but can't connect my Newly purchased camera. Please help me ...

Back