Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How to setup a STATIC IP with latest APP/CMS/firmware

denni888

Reaction score
Working procedure to set static fixed IP with latest APP/CMS/firmware (may 2019)

I've lost days to find a solution, I want to share the procedure to set a static/fixed IP using latest APP (00.46.00.40 may 2019), latest CMS software 1.00.00.51 and latest firmware 21.0.1.30

The only way to set a fixed IP is trough CMS software, but to do this you have to connect to camera setting the correct camera password.
For some strange security reason you can no long change the camera password via app or CMS software. Now is impossibile to do also with old versions of these APPS (yyp2p, 2CU and old version of yoosee).
So connecting via CMS to camera will get "password error" or "network timeout".

The trick to assign a static IP is resetting the camera (with button) so camera password is resetted to "123" or the bottom label one (888888 or similar).
Now you have to connect the camera with LAN wire to router and open CMS 1.00.00.51 with admin login (no password) mode.
Righ click on device list, add device, you can add your LAN wired (resetted) camera.
Once added right click on device name, "device properties", set device password "123" or label one (88888 etc).
Right click once again on device name, "IPC config" and you can set Static IP.
Now you can assign your camera trough latest YOOSEE APP using new device, cabled connection and ID.
Once assigned to APP the camera password will be automatically changed but your static IP will be retained even if you connect via WIFI or power down the camera.

This procedure is tested and working with latest releases of software/firmware (may 2019):

YOOSEE APP 00.46.00.40
CMS software 1.00.00.51
firmware 21.0.1.30

My camera is a "no brand" pan and tilt wi-fi, white plastic, 2 antennas, blue ring around head of camera, black bottom

TIPS TO DEVELOPER
make possibile to change IP parameters even if the camera is assigned via CMS or via APP.

Attached Files:

Working procedure to set static fixed IP with latest APP/CMS/firmware (may 2019)

I've lost days to find a solution, I want to share the procedure to set a static/fixed IP using latest APP (00.46.00.40 may 2019), latest CMS software 1.00.00.51 and latest firmware 21.0.1.30

The only way to set a fixed IP is trough CMS software, but to do this you have to connect to camera setting the correct camera password.
For some strange security reason you can no long change the camera password via app or CMS software. Now is impossibile to do also with old versions of these APPS (yyp2p, 2CU and old version of yoosee).
So connecting via CMS to camera will get "password error" or "network timeout".

The trick to assign a static IP is resetting the camera (with button) so camera password is resetted to "123" or the bottom label one (888888 or similar).
Now you have to connect the camera with LAN wire to router and open CMS 1.00.00.51 with admin login (no password) mode.
Righ click on device list, add device, you can add your LAN wired (resetted) camera.
Once added right click on device name, "device properties", set device password "123" or label one (88888 etc).
Right click once again on device name, "IPC config" and you can set Static IP.
Now you can assign your camera trough latest YOOSEE APP using new device, cabled connection and ID.
Once assigned to APP the camera password will be automatically changed but your static IP will be retained even if you connect via WIFI or power down the camera.

This procedure is tested and working with latest releases of software/firmware (may 2019):

YOOSEE APP 00.46.00.40
CMS software 1.00.00.51
firmware 21.0.1.30

My camera is a "no brand" pan and tilt wi-fi, white plastic, 2 antennas, blue ring around head of camera, black bottom

TIPS TO DEVELOPER
make possibile to change IP parameters even if the camera is assigned via CMS or via APP.

Attached Files:

I have a similar problem see my thread (YooSee IP camera ... ) in "Setup and Configuration".
BUT BUT BUT my camera has no Ethernet socket, nor cable. So I am unable to communicate with the camera, and as the other post describes.
I have to use a Windows 10 PC because I cannot use my iPhone because I cannot upgrade it beyond iOS 7.5, and like so many other inconsiderate software App developers, theyu do not make older versions available.
So how can I set my camera up eh?
KASpencer

Bind Ip address with MAC of camera on management page of router, it is easier than set a static IP for the camera.

Setting the static IP address to the camera on the router is of no use as the camera continuously changes IP

Back